My Sister-in-Law works as an ER Nurse in the New Bedford Hospital in Strong Island. They do not have access to PPE even though the state is sitting on a lot of it. Cuomo could ask for Franking Privileges during this national emergency and people all over the nation could come to support. Cuomo did not shut down the mass transit system that was a major virus spreader. He is a shill for the Democrats and is stronger than most but he failed to shut New York down when he should of. It was one of the last states on the blue coast to shut down. He is going to have to sleep in that bed. My wife made a ton of cotton masks that aren't N95 masks but they are better than paper masks that they are giving them. A ton of the people who were positive or suspected positive sought to get to places like Martha's Vineyard and now Florida.

So if I was going to run this clown show there are three things that I would send up.

1) We need to come together as a Nation for survival. We are stronger together and we need to meet this sucker with Science, Economic theory and common grit. Raise a flag outside of your house but say home. We will get through this.

2)We need to use our airlines, mailing and shipping services to move resources throughout the nation. Its time to nationalize resources like the ECMO machines and the Ventilators. We can ship them to New York, Florida, LA and Michigan with tons of PPE for our health care providers and get them prepared to go to war. We need a National Service Board to raise bonds to pay for this [bleep] and do what we do best. Get to work and make stuff to kill this virus.

3) We need to mobilize our doctors and nurses and get them to the needed areas. I am sure that there are a lot of retired folks that could come out of retirement and serve as BAFERDs and BAFERNs and get this stuff handled. WE have a nation that can kick ass together. At the same time, we need to get our best minds to figure why what appears to be a severe cold goes apeshit and kills people with Diabetes or those who take NSAIDS. We figure this sucker out and get it done.

But what do I know my liberal Brother-in-Law said I was dangerous because I told him that I didn't trust those COMMIE WHO dipsticks and felt that China was running this whole charade to figure out how soft we were.

Last edited by kaboku68; 03/28/20.