Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by renegade50
I physically handled and was responsible for securing 8 million in 20,s shrink wrapped from the treasury dept for 4 days one time at band camp.
Had ta watch it paid it 40 bucks at a time.
Open balance
Close balance
Repeat.

40,000 USD !!!!!!

Pfft
Drop in the bucket...

I got 4 bucks in my wallet right now.
That count for anything???

[email protected]

Chithole FOB Gardez Afghanistan 2009 evening time two black hawks land. Some spooks get off have no idea are they CIA, triple canopy. All I know is they had 15 million American, black tough boxes. They needed a detail to unload that [bleep] into a truck and guard duty. Next morning before anyone was up two black hawks land pick up the guys and 15 million in cash.. always wondered who in the hell they were paying off..

There is an Alaskan guide who is a friend of mine. He lost everything in a Divorce with the exception of his supercub and 180. During the war in Afghanistan he worked as a contractor dropping CIA Spooks on to mountain tops no questions asked. He got 1 million US dollars tax free for doing it each year and did it for three years. He bought a nice hunting lodge and area over by Phil. I wonder how many stories like that are out there. They would make better movies than that Kitty Litter King crap.