Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Fubarski
This Covid thing has, very clearly, exposed the fire members that declare themselves Conservative.And chicken out, as soon as it's time ta *be* Conservative.
Every "conservative" small business owner I know is trying to figure out how to get as much of this trillion dollar bailout as possible. A bunch of conservative farmers make it on government programs. I don't really blame them for taking it but it doesn't much go along with being conservative.

Good post. I get a good laugh listening to some of these high and mighty "Conservatives" telling us how it's only Democrats that a
take advantage of free chit, and how a real "Conservative" would never get all panicky.

Two things here...........Covid 19 is real, and it's killing people, both liberals and conservatives. You need to take precautions, and pay attention to what's going on.

Secondly......just throw out some free money, or some low interest loans, and there'll be just as many Republicans after it as there will be Democrats. We're all humans, regardless of our politics, and being human means that we all like money.