Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have always preferred the terms Liberal and Conservative, rather than Democrat and Republican. Anyway, having said that, there are two local very well known families here that I'll use as a good example.

Family number one are some of the best people I've ever known. They are Christians, and it is reflected on their everyday lives. They know how to make money, and how to hold on to it. They are about as a conservative bunch of people as I've ever known, and are huge Trump supporters. They are very well respected in the community.

Family number two are some of the most lowdown bastids as you will find. They will hook you, crook you, and screw you any way they can. There are places that they can't set foot into, because they've either run up and bill there and never paid it, or else they've made a pass at some woman there, and can't go back. They're also the butt of jokes locally because of their behavior. They're also Trump voters.

In case you're interested, family number one are registered as Democrats, number two are Republicans. One's political affiliation has nothing to do with the kind of person they are...............instead, it is the kind of person they are, that matters.

Yeah and I saw a rat eat another rat and everyone knows rats are vegetarians. You are a Moron.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.