I almost got into a fight at the Holiday in Fairbanks. A little goblin decided he wanted to show off to his meth skanks and yelled "get out of my way". I told him to calm down and walked to a different part of the store. He followed me and said, "I'll show you..." he pulled back to throw some kind of strange haymaker towards me and I hit him with a slide-through and sweeped his legs, grabbed him by the hood of his hoodie and threw him into the cooler. I told the manager to call the cops and I left. I am the nicest guy you would ever meet and people note that kids and dogs are always friendly towards me. I don't consider what I did as a fight because that feller didn't get a paw on me.

The stores in Fairbanks are low on some types of food. Especially frozen, instant food(like TV dinners). We are the last store in the supply chain so we will likely run out of stuff first. The booze, the pot and the sex shops(ie castle) seem to be doing bang up business. Things under the surface are not going to go well and as Las said the free moose population has disappeared. SW has been selling ammo and almost nothing in the camping section. However, camping has been selling lots of meat grinders and freezer paper. Take that the way you would. There was a big facebook share of letting the food stamp people go hog wild during the first three days of the month with their EBT cards.

Be well.