Originally Posted by Terryk
The gave senators heads up for stock trading.

What a load of horse crap. Based on information I read right here on this forum, I converted my 401K into stable value funds on the same day the Senators sold their stocks.

None of our three letter agencies missed anything. Our media had the story in Jan. We knew the Diamond Princess was infected on Feb 1. By the middle of Feb. we knew that Chinese imports were down to 70% over the month of Jan. We knew Chinese exports were down to 50% over the month of Jan. By mid Feb. there was concerns of factories across the globe shutting down for lack of Chinese parts.

People, like those still boarding cruise ships on Mar 7, were simply ignoring the obvious. All reports from around the world told us that Covid 19 would increase exponentially through the population of the US with the first inevitable infection.

I could see this recession coming by mid Feb. I wrote so right here. People ridiculed when I stated that this would be bigger than 9-11.

There are none so blind as those who will not see. And apparently none so prone to blame their plight on someone else.

The people of Wuhan had no warning. This plague was upon them before they had any chance to prepare. We in the USA had two months of knowledge to use in preparation. Anyone in the USA who got caught with their pants down, has no one to blame but their self.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.