Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gunner500 gives us “Tool Time for Killers”

Gunners current truck accessories for making dum-dums disappear is a Repr stoked with 176gr Lehigh tungsten drill bits, which provide a level of penetration John Holmes would approve of...Grins 😬

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well Beav my friend, it finally happened, I knew posting pics would get me in trouble some day, an old buddy of mine that I told about this site years ago [don't think he's joined, but lurks] was reading this thread, his wife walked up behind him and said, oh dear god, that ^^^^^^^^^^^ picture is very disturbing, bud knows my handle here and told his wife, you know who that is too.

His wife asked, has he ever been in our house? bud said yes, several times and was probably wearing all but that rifle having dinner with us and the kids, OH DEAR GOD!!! I never knew, he seems so nice............Bud hollered WELL DUUUHH! to his wife as she walked away muttering dear god over and over again. laugh he sells insurance, she's a teacher LOL!

What ta hells amatter with folk? ; ]

Gunner, the fact that she's a school teacher will tell you everything. They've been brainwashed while learning to be a teacher. Several years ago when my son was still single, he lived in a bachelor pad with two other guys. Another good friend of his has a girl friend that's a school teacher. One night they had a party and his buddy was there with his girl friend. They were standing around in the kitchen talking about guns, shooting and hunting. This guy's girl friend was was very drunk and listening to the conversation. All of a sudden, she comes unglued and started yelling and screaming at these guys and was calling them terrorists, murderers, psychopaths. Her head was exploding. They had to ask them to leave.

Remember, these are the people who are indoctrinating the next generation of children of this country.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan