Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by AM_Rixon
Let me introduce myself, I'm Andrew one of the founders and Engineer at Alpha. A buddy sent me a link to this thread; I have not followed this page before so I wanted to introduce myself and chime in to the original post.

We greatly value honest feedback at our company, if you've ever talked with us we normally tell you that we prefer to hear the bad reports because it helps us identify problems and make our product better; though we always enjoy reading and hearing about how customers enjoy our product. We strive for the highest quality and continually look to improve our products. That said, I don't know of any company that is perfect; specially when your product is used by individuals that load it themselves and their skill base and equipment vary from novice to well experienced and the self proclaimed master reloaders who have only owned a press for a year or two and know everything from the internet (lol). But we are more than willing to work with any and all to help them a better loader and better shooter.

The post in reference concerning the 6xc brass is interesting to say the least. We do not publicly open up details of conversations we had privately with individuals. What I will say is that we worked extensively with that customer and after receiving samples of fired brass and loaded ammunition we identified a key problem that would cause a catastrophic failure. To the original poster, Tyrone, feel free to reach out to me at any point (844) 412.5742 ext 704 or my email andrewalphamunitions.com. I openly discuss our products and try to the best of my ability answer any questions and explain any shortcomings we have had. This offer is to all the shooting community, call or email me with any questions or concerns and I'll do what I can to help.

To the last few posts which could easily turn into a internet dumpster fire, things I absolutely have no interest to get into... To the Big_Stick chap above, I have no clue who he is and I can tell you for a fact he isn't on our payroll; so the statement that we (Alpha) got him to bash on a competitor on this forum is typically internet garbage.

Thank you to all of the forum members who support our company and please provide us feedback on how we can continually improve our product and company, always know that people can reach out and talk to us.

First class man, just like your brass.

Absolutely! Doesn't get better then that! I only have 100 pieces of 22 Creed brass from them but will be buying more and other head stamps as well.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.