i also hope someone or company builds heavier grain bullets for a .257 caliber,i have another reason i took a long action Remington model 30 express and put a new 7 1/2 twist -257 Roberts- 25 inch barrel on this action. yes i can get 115 gr.bullets to shoot well but i wanna try a better heavier grain bullet that will shoot a hole just cause i like that.my grandkids,wife ,daughter and myself in the future will all be using 257 Roberts, I have plenty 257 Roberts brass new and used ,plus enough rifles too. i have always had a real soft spot for the .257 bullet and the 2 cartridges 257 Weatherby Mags. , 257 Roberts and now for fun this 257 Creedmoor. we all need to ruffle the feathers somehow on these bullet manufactures to make heavier grained and better bullets for the 25 caliber ? here on the fire we do have some talented people who may be able too help us influence bullet manufactures big and small to build/make 25 caliber bullets better and heavier. you do have to say thank you to Black Jack bullets for trying to revive the 25 caliber also.

Last edited by pete53; 04/23/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman