yes Sierra is making the 131 gr.B.J.

I fave 2 different cartridges 1 is the 257 Creedmoor,the other is a 257 Roberts both have brand new brux 7 1/2 twist barrels both shoot 115 gr. Nosler B.T. ,Hornady 120 gr. and 110 gr. and Berger 115 gr. bullets both rifles shoot consistence 1/2 -3/4 groups out of all these bullets with both rifles. i still am trying to get some kind of consistency with 131 gr. B.J. bullets.>> i like the concept but these 131 gr. bullets from Sierra /B.J. are not the true answer for me yet ? maybe i got 2 bad boxes of 500 ? but all the other bullets are just hunting bullets and the Berger 115 gr. hunting bullet is the most accurate of them all and cheaper too than B.J. 131 gr.. the machinist who built these rifles for me has built and machined target rifles that have won at the Nationals too, the late Jerry Simonson and this machinist were very close friends in the world of building rifles too. >>as far as a great bullet company Sierra is just ok now days Berger makes much better bullets just go ask the benchrest shooters who do well .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman