>sorry but my little experiment with a 257 Creedmoor just might becoming to an end not sure yet ? reason is i ordered a new Red Ruger M.C. Precision 6.5 Creedmoor this factory rifle has all the bells and whistles on it from the factory and 6.5 target bullets and hunting bullets are excellent ,have many options and easy too find and buy. besides i have plenty 6.5 target bullets already because i have a 6.5 -284 bat action bench rifle already. so if this Red Ruger rifle outshoots this 257 Creedmoor rifle ,i will either wait for a while for better hopefully .257 bullets or sell the barrel and B.J. bullets too ? there comes a time its better to try something different and/or drink the 6.5 Creedmoor kool-aid ? i am happy with the 257 Roberts Remington 30 express rifle i built that is a keeper and to me a great old rifle that will be handed down in my family, my 257 Weatherby Mag. Ruger #1 will always be my main deer rifle 100 gr. Nosler Partition going 3800 FPS > its my no track`em rifle if and when i squeeze the trigger on a big old Northern Minnesota whitetail buck. >>it still is disappointing that bullet manufactures have left out making different weight and target .257 bullets ,many of us know dang well it would and could be a great size caliber bullet for bench rest competition.

Last edited by pete53; 05/02/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman