nohunter,

Stand fare,wares welllllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Was in a rush this AM,to beat the wind and pending shift in weather,so only shot the 1827 and a coupla Vudoo's to the 400yd line. Got lucky and found another of Bob's 75 MOA 1913 extended rails I had him build for me and the1827 coughs up 36.2 Mils remaining on the 3-15's MQ FFP erector,from it's 50yd zero,which is the 585yd line. 'Course there's (10) more laying in wait on the windshield,for 46.2 all in. Disappointingly,that's only the 680yd line and a good portion of The Herd,will crack 700yds easily. Google as you MUST,then nod your head like you Understand. Hint. LAUGHING!

Am eyeing a parcel from Bob that I just liberated from the Mail and am torn in driving another aged 'Schutz 54 in OEM guise,or tossing it in one of them there MacaMillion T-Hole Sillywet handles,to match another in the larder. Thoughts?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your hearts for Trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Last edited by Big Stick; 05/22/20. Reason: Forgot to add a pic that Trybone can steal,along with the others

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."