nohunter,

If/when you catch a meal of your own,do share...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Drool,

Don't be so hard on yourself,if only because you "could" interject at a moment's notice and correlate your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" yet again,that you Drooltards in summoned in conjunction,couldn't begin to proffer an inkling of a First Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

Bless your heart for Trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING...............

Trybone,

Here's to the heartfelt trepidations,of your exceedingly WELL founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "surprised",at your perpetual fixations upon Male Anatomy and wares welllll beyond your means. Pardon the adhesion of a prior Owner's preference,upsetting your place in the Cheese Line. Hint. Laughing!

Weren't my intent to corelate,that less than a day's wages,would/could circulate your Estrogen Levels in sucha' manner. What do you "do" for a "living",that fuels that "fire"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Again and if only in fairness...how many times a day do you think about me? Not on one of your "good" days,just an average one? How many of those innumerable times,involve your Olfactories? Just a rough percentage,will be fine. Pardon my horning you up and undoubtedly,Testosterone reliably attracts you. Hint.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."