Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Nothing wrong with 6.5 cm, I will say it was one of the easiest to get to shoot. Pick a 4350 powder and bullet of choice and go shoot.

The 6.5 CM was designed to shoot well at long range. For me, its been the easiest to get the pills to land where they are supposed to when you stretch the distance out. Even in windy conditions. It takes a lot of headache out of the equation. I see that a lot when I'm shooting against my boss at our 450 yard range. He's using berger VLD's in his 300wm and they just don't perform nearly as well as the high bc 6.5 bullets I use. I'm also talking about hitting 1/2 moa targets with regularity here. He's lucky to consistently hit the 6" plate, where I generally will smack the hell out of the little 2" plate:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here's one such picture to show you that exact scenerio. He tried and tried to hit the 4", but no could do. Had to swallow his pride and barely hit the 6" plate. I hit the 2" too many times that it broke the factory weld seam loose. The same thing happened to the 6" plate my boss hit. Welded those seams up proper, now we don't have issues with that anymore... 2" is a small target to hit at 400 yards, but that is where the 6.5 creedmoor really shines. Some guys get it, some guys wine about it, some guys hate it....
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

One can find several write up on the internet how the 6.5 CM came about.. also helped hornady went all in with it, provided a lot tech support..

Last edited by 79S; 05/24/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.