Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
It would seem that the Lee tool was used by a lot of people. I wonder why they didn't just update the tool with a square tray?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Steve,

all well up there in Canuckia? No HOCKEY for a long time now, I'm hating life after the wife goes to bed and I get the TV. Nothing to watch except old reruns of past Cup runs and maybe some ID channel shows.

Re: updating with a square tray?

Why that's almost heretical.....................would be like putting a modern engine that doesn't need valve adjustments every 15K miles in my old '54 Bel-Aire coupe.

I still have the round version but the covers have warped some. And I have a newer version also.

I might have to investigate the press mounted jobby, as the Arthuritis is getting to my hands. The old style one would seem to be quicker at doing 100 cases or so, instead of manually handling each primer. I sure like the feel of the old one sliding a primer into the pocket.

Thanks for the exercise in critical thought.

I hope you enjoy the few remaining days of spring, before the sun starts going away again. frown

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?