Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Hi Geno. All is well up here.

I understand why so many people liked the Lee tool with the round tray. I should call LP and ask why they didn't just go with a square tray and see what they say.

Was there a technical reason, or did they figure it was time for a makeover?

I was at my trailer and had to turn the furnace on. I am still waiting for summer here! frown

Please do call Lee Precision and let us know what they say. THAT would be very interesting no doubt.

We had snow a week ago, frostburned the tops of some tater plants I had. With any luck we're done with below freezing temps, but as it was only in the low 50s yesterday I ran the electric heat for a bit. No sense firing up the wood stove.

The round tray hand primer is another example of why one should buy a half dozen of anything they find that they like. Our newest pup chewed a bit on some sandals I like, about worn out. Gave me the impetus to look for a new pair. Discontinued of course...........and there were numerous comments in the comment section for the new version that folks wanted the old model back! Never fails, it never fails.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?