Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by deflave
Between Salmonella being whipped like a dog, BlackBeart living off stimulus money, and Birdfugker bicycling his life away, it's a wonder any of us other slobs achieve happiness.

Great thread!

LOL
If you were truly happy you wouldn't have the need to be on here at all hours every day insulting people. If you were earning your money you wouldn't have the time.

Blackheart you are a real piece of work..... how about you post a pic of something, hell anything. It would help paint a picture , back up what comes out of your mouth.
Instead you run your mouth and you leave us no choice but to paint a mental picture of Blackheart,
It's actually kinda fun, I picture a fat mouthy white trash hillbilly. Half your teeth are missing, your double wide has tires on the roof and pink flamingo's in the yard, maybe even a few yard gnomes.
Of course you have several junk cars.... for spare parts of course.
You are mad at the world because others seem to have and do so much and you can never travel more than 100 miles from home, car may not make it.... big scary world out there etc....
You claim to have built hi end custom 1911 yet I bet you can't afford to buy the guns you build..... oh that's right you are retired.... uh hu.... whatcha gonna do when the unemployment stimulus runs out?
Of course this is the internet and you can claim to be anything you want.... but don't expect us to believe it.....

I’m thinking pink flamingos in a yard could be a good target system for rim rigs...Kicking back in a stained, LZ Boy recliner, with a bunk bed mattress laying over a broken refrigerator on its side as a shooting rest, with a bottle of shine and a 6 pack of malt liquor for aiming fluid could be living.

Not suggesting Blacky the above is your shooting range....But, I’ve seen it done. LMAO.
😬😎.

My range is at the sportsmans club two miles down the road. I do have targets set up in the back yard and shoot here frequently. I keep my lawn very well manicured because I enjoy doing it. I don't have a single junked car on the property and never have. All my vehicles are paid for and so is everything else I own.