Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by deflave
Between Salmonella being whipped like a dog, BlackBeart living off stimulus money, and Birdfugker bicycling his life away, it's a wonder any of us other slobs achieve happiness.

Great thread!

LOL
If you were truly happy you wouldn't have the need to be on here at all hours every day insulting people. If you were earning your money you wouldn't have the time.

Blackheart you are a real piece of work..... how about you post a pic of something, hell anything. It would help paint a picture , back up what comes out of your mouth.
Instead you run your mouth and you leave us no choice but to paint a mental picture of Blackheart,
It's actually kinda fun, I picture a fat mouthy white trash hillbilly. Half your teeth are missing, your double wide has tires on the roof and pink flamingo's in the yard, maybe even a few yard gnomes.
Of course you have several junk cars.... for spare parts of course.
You are mad at the world because others seem to have and do so much and you can never travel more than 100 miles from home, car may not make it.... big scary world out there etc....
You claim to have built hi end custom 1911 yet I bet you can't afford to buy the guns you build..... oh that's right you are retired.... uh hu.... whatcha gonna do when the unemployment stimulus runs out?
Of course this is the internet and you can claim to be anything you want.... but don't expect us to believe it.....
Project much ass hole ? None of what you said there is accurate. Who the fuuck do you think you are ? You don't mean shyt to me or anybody else. It's a good thing you live like a hermit out in the sticks. If you lived around people you'd get your puny, withered old ass kicked on a regular basis just for being such a pompous old ass hole. I will repeat. I have zero reason to lie or make up stories on here. I don't know you people and don't want to. I don't need or want anything from you. I'm not looking for friends or trying to mooch a hunt. I have plenty of both already. I come here for entertainment and to sometimes remind some of you self important dicks that you're not nearly the big deal you've built yourselves up to be in your twisted little minds.

Looks like the point I was trying to make sailed right over your head... not surprised most things do. wink
You can be anyone , it's the internet after all.
If I didn't post picks of my sickly old ass as you say, I could drive a Ferrari, live in a mansion and travel the world hunting great trophies..... you can do the same.....without pic's
Credibility .... it's a thing
Nope, never posted any pics here or anywhere else. Never will either. I guess I could be anyone but ask yourself this genius. If I were going to make shyt up, why wouldn't I claim to have hunted the world for great trophies and drive a Ferrari ? What a dope. As per usual.

Silly me, I just thought sharing something other than your mouth would make this sight more interesting...... a clue , nobody cares...... so carry on
Children are fascinated by pictures. Me not so much.