Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Speaking of 20 inch trout (besides my trouser trout)...a 20 inch golden trout still eludes me, much like that magical 200" typical net mule deer does.

I am giving it another shot this weekend. Maybe this will finally be my lucky break.

Here's a 15 inch golden at 11,000 feet last Saturday. I do love that high country. No drama queens are invited.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is simply awesome Tinman........
My run of the mill westslope cutt.... in fall spawning colors.... oops forgot B.H. thinks posting pic's is stupid.... oh well
Not quite up to Sal's 20" standard..... smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I have a question. Do you cart a camera or phone with you everywhere you go ? I've hunted and fished with a lot of different people out here and never recall anyone bringing a camera along, including me. In more recent years I've had hunting partners take pics in the field with their phones {cuz lord knows you can't go anywhere without one of those these days} but years back the only game/fish pics that ever got taken were back at home/camp.

At least half of my adventures I do not carry a camera. The camera I do carry is not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes. Just a few months ago I finally got a smart phone and rarely use the camera function. In fact I rarely use the smartphone, got it for ballistic apps and maps.
I enjoy the pictures threads here, in fact they by far are my favorites. Figured I should help contribute.
I agree with Gruff about posers.... the internet makes it easy to be a phony, so I figure posting a few pic's will help prove I am not a poser. You probably assume it's ego driven and to a very small extent that may be true.... it's more about sharing the beauty of nature honestly, I am not very ego driven.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.