Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Speaking of 20 inch trout (besides my trouser trout)...a 20 inch golden trout still eludes me, much like that magical 200" typical net mule deer does.

I am giving it another shot this weekend. Maybe this will finally be my lucky break.

Here's a 15 inch golden at 11,000 feet last Saturday. I do love that high country. No drama queens are invited.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is simply awesome Tinman........
My run of the mill westslope cutt.... in fall spawning colors.... oops forgot B.H. thinks posting pic's is stupid.... oh well
Not quite up to Sal's 20" standard..... smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I have a question. Do you cart a camera or phone with you everywhere you go ? I've hunted and fished with a lot of different people out here and never recall anyone bringing a camera along, including me. In more recent years I've had hunting partners take pics in the field with their phones {cuz lord knows you can't go anywhere without one of those these days} but years back the only game/fish pics that ever got taken were back at home/camp.

Generally yes. Both my phone and a small digital camera. On long trips to the backcountry I generally leave my phone behind.

Those of us from back in the age of film can recall when taking pictures was an event that required time, money and effort. So NOT taking pictures was common.

Now it seems like we take pictures every time we turn around.
I still don't take many pictures. At Christmas, thanksgiving, weddings and reunions with family mostly. Have several albums full of pics of my kids and dogs too. I don't often carry my phone on me either.