Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
It’s pretty common for DeFlave and others to try and shame people here for stuff they don’t have, which shaming is obviously flagrant idiocy.

Vagrancy too implies no means of support.

I have been fortunate, when my Dad got disabled in my youth and five of us were living in a rented two-bedroom house dependent on my mom’s modest income, accepting public assistance wasn’t even considered. Frankly, considering we had just left Working-class England of the 60’s we thought we was living high on the hog 🙂 Heck, for us just being in AMERICA was a luxury. That house being where I lived until I left for good at 18.

Likewise in my youth, the times I qualified for unemployment I was too proud to take it (a luxury afforded to those with no dependents I know).

OK, I get that for the past 30+ years I have been on the public teat teaching in a place where many will not but......

I have never defaulted on any debt and I can’t recall over the decades the last time I have even been late paying.

Anyways, I’m living like I’m living for the benefit of family, like most of us I’d guess. Other than the taxpayers I suppose I have never taken a free dime from anyone who weren’t family and so far I’m a burden to no one.

The Government just did give me $1,200 I know which I am assured they will get back in taxes, makes me uneasy but I did spend half of it on a firearm, looks like the rest of it is gonna go towards shipping puppies, driving em to NY myself is looking increasingly problematic.

Birdfugker,

Do your students happen to suffer from an exceptionally high suicide rate?

If so, I think I know the cause.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house