Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
To quote Blackfart, "you're not under oath on here". Truth is an ephemeral thing, and unimportant. Unless you are "under oath" feel no compunction to speak the truth.

Gruff, does this mean I should quit stealing pic's from the net and claiming they are mine? that's what Stick accused me of anyway..... smile

Brother Fubar, we are not under oath on here. Feel free to lie and bullshidt. Just change your handle to something like Darkheart, or Blackorgan, or some such.

Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
To quote Blackfart, "you're not under oath on here". Truth is an ephemeral thing, and unimportant. Unless you are "under oath" feel no compunction to speak the truth.
Take from it what you want. You always do regardless. I don't know why birdie gives ass holes like you the time of day. He has no obligation to explain himself to a bunch of geriatric juvenile deliquents that do nothing but ridicule him all the time. Neither do I.

Damn Gruff, I didn't know you were a geriatric juvenile delinquent? you looked fine a few weeks ago when I saw you....... did you get the "covid" or something?

Oh and Blackheart you would make a better victim if you didn't victimize so many yourself... wink

I'm an old soul I guess. smile

MAGA