Push to Defund Police
Send Antifa/ Black Lives Matter into Rural America
Create a Covid 19 world/ economic hardship/ stress
CNN Race Baiting

People IMO this is the liberal Polititions BACK UP PLAN should Trump win the election! Create Civil Unrest to the point that Democrats can legally override Donald Trump pronounce him unfit to lead and bring in the United Nations. If Trump wins I think you can expect that Black Lives Matter and Antifa will be at your backdoor again only this time with avengance that will and has been being pshycologically manipulated for some time now. The first rural America run I feel was a test run to put Rural America in a tense and irritated mood! Covid, Race Baiting, Defund the Police all plays into the manipulation of Rural America as well. Rural America is sick of this bullshit! The second run of Antifa BLM will be at a manipulated height of Anger on both sides that has been carefully brewed and stirred for some time now and will happen on November 4th the day after election should Trump win this election! I don't believe Antifa or Black Lives Matter will remain peaceful in Rural America at this point and I don't think Rural America will stand and watch these thugs burn or Riot. Civil Unrest at that point will be unlike anything we have seen this far and certainly protects the establishment should they be successful in starting a civil war rather than a revolution. I am certain that as long as Trump is in office the left will stop at absolutely nothing to protect there corrupt empire! Does anyone really believe that the entire chain of events we have watched play out in 2020 were not by design and liberally motivated? I believe November 3rd Trump will win and it will be a day that goes down in history as the most violent aftermath this country has ever seen!

I could give two schits if you agree with me or not but I am interested in some of your takes on what in Liberal Hell Is Going On!

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 07/18/20.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field