Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
[/quote]
When I started thinking along this line of seeking truth, It caused me to examine myself mostly. Possibly it was something about removing the plank from thine own eye before trying to remove a speck from another's,but I started with me. I realized that all those things that I sort of knew I should do,agreed that I should do and thought someday I would do,was really the guidance of the Voice OF Truth or The Holy Spirit,or whatever you want to call it.

I've been working on and improving all my family relationships. I've lost over 160 lbs in 2 years and at 52 I could out perform a lot of guys 20 years younger physically. I train myself both physically and mentally every day to be a better person. I don't know what tomorrow might bring and life is a great adventure again.

Thanks for sharing that. It’s always good to see someone improving their life. Reading about your weight loss has been inspiring. I moved in April of 19. My oldest son and I hit the gym, after 27 years off for me. Since March closedowns ended our weight work we started mountain biking. Since the end of March I’ve done 480 miles on a mix of roads and trails. I was never into cardio but love it now.