I've had a few from the USA, a Brown precision fibreglass stock for a Rem 700 .308, and a custom foreend from Bullberry Barrels to go on a TC contender carbine that I also sold. And a Boyd's laminate for a Brno ZKK 600 that I still have, even though I sold the rifle. Should sell the stock too.
A plastic aftermarket Remington tupperware style stock for my son's Rem 700 BDL 7mm08 is hiding in shame somewhere in my stash. I have had a couple custom hand made gunsmith stocks built for double shotguns. Both used American black walnut of indifferent quality. One was a Ithaca Flues 16 ga. with prince of wales grip and the other a Merkel 147AE 12 ga. with straight grip. Sold those two.
I currently own a completely reworked CZ 550 .375 H&H magnum from American Hunting Rifles, with the #3 upgrade including the beautiful hand-picked AAA fancy English Walnut with four-panel checkering, Ebony fore-end tip, Pachmayr Decellerator recoil pad, cross bolts, etc.
And another custom rifle created by Canadian master gunsmith Chris Griesbach with similar wood and workmanship to the AHR magnum, but with a slim Rigby style sporter stock fitted to a Brno ZKK 600 30-06.
I currently am working on the final fit and finish of a wonderful English style sporter stock on my Brno ZKK 601 in .222. It comes from Hatcher's stocks in Australia, and I'm sure it will soon become a favourite. It was easy to order and import the stock direct from the small shop that Cameron Hatcher operates. http://hatchersriflestocks.com.au

Last edited by castnblast; 10/23/20.