Remington 700 KS 30-06. Bought this here back in March for my son who is recently stationed in Alaska. Threw a scope on it and shot some Nosler factory 180 partitions, shot under an inch and I threw it in the safe until he got settled. He has since talked me out of my custom 280 that he has always coveted and I already have a Titanium 30-06 with a KS contour lilja barrel, so I really have no use for this. I attached the original thread.

The previous owner had the bolt fluted and rifle cerakoted by Karl. The stock was sent to Bell and Carlson and had their Maxxguard applied, which is kind of a rubber armour coating. Bell and Carlson did an excellent job with the coating. The recoil pad was also replaced at some point with a limbsaver. There is a slight scratch in the cerakote toward the end of the barrel which I couldn't get to show great in my photos. Rifle is in excellent condition other than that and the recoil pad is a bit beat up. I called Remington when I bought it and they pulled the build sheet and said it was built in 1986 and had a McMillan stock, which I can't verify as the barrel channel has the Maxxguard coating. I have no reason to believe it isn't. It is a nice do it all rifle. $1,000 shipped. If your FFL won't accept from an individual it will be an additional $25.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ington-700ks-mountain-rifle#Post14624721

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~