Originally Posted by fburgtx
1960-Hard work and freedom

2020-No work and free stuff

Name another species of animal that goes out of its’ way to make sure that the dumbest and laziest folks are still provided for, so that they may procreate, and pass their stupidity and lazy work ethic on to even dumber/lazier children.

I’m not talking about a year or two of charity to get someone through a “bad situation”, or helping old retired folks who can no longer procreate or work. I’m talking about handing out “subsidies” to folks, starting in their late teens, so that they can do nothing but sit around, have babies, stir schidt, and complain that they’re not getting even MORE.

And if it weren’t bad enough, it’s not just the “natives”. Immigrants no longer show up looking to “MAKE a better life for their family”. Nope. They stick their hands out, and DEMAND that American taxpayers GIVE them a better life...

People were living the same myth in 1960 as people are living now. The boomers are poster children for free schit. There has never been a more coddled and spoiled generation of people on the planet ever. The step up in sheer free schit is so remarkable because it could never have happened before and can never happen again. And the funniest thing about it is that as the boomers continue to collect their 30 pieces of silver, they imagine the generations they sired have it so much easier.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.