Originally Posted by KFWA
my son works at a hotel.

local spot right off the interstate, mid level hotel - not a dump, but also not the ritz.

so its price point is just fine with men and women who want to hook up and cheat.

They have a back entrance to the hotel that is supposed to stay locked and only accessible during certain hours with a hotel key, so at night when the cheating husband shows up and checks in, its no uncommon for him (apparently multiple guys have the same idea because this happens frequently) to go to the back and prop that door open so the cheating wife can slip in the back unnoticed.

So my son has learned to watch for this in the security cameras and soon as the man will prop the door open, he runs back there and shuts it, then watches the woman show up all frustrated as she tries to get in.

You have to find enjoyment where you can. It made me laugh when he told me the story. I asked him if he knew anyone that checked in and he did know a guy that was the father of one of our scouts.

Sister worked at a higher end Hotel in Pheonix for a few years. They had a pretty expensive prostitute rent the same room next to the door every Friday-Sun. The first time she saw the woman prop the door she went down to tell her she couldnt do that. Woman slipped her $100 and said if she leaves her be theres another $100 Sunday. So my sister was making $200 a week just making sure a hooker had plenty of towels and could do her business in peace. Basically my sister told her as long as there's no trouble or complaints they had a deal. My sister would fill the rooms always leaving the ones down by the hookers room until absolutely last if she had to fill them. When baseball spring training came around the hooker would rent the room for a month straight and she'd up my sisters "bonus" as well. Mind you my sister was only making about $250 a week pay (15ish years ago) from the job so the lady was almost doubling her pay.

Last edited by k20350; 12/17/20.