Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kwg020
Let the inquisitions begin. Careers will be ending real soon. Just a hint of disloyalty and you are done. The paranoia is getting pretty intense in Swampville tonight.

kwg

The Spaniards likely have a few instruments of determining the "Truth" in storage. Maybe they'll do a Lend Lease?

If not the Spaniards I'm sure the CIA has a few tools in the basement. I hate to say it but it's already been said on ARFCOM, Joe takes the hit and harris instantly moves into the top spot all the while blaming it on Mr. Trump and his voters. Can you say Anwar Sadat ?

This has been an interesting day. It's cold and snowy outside and I am just hanging out on the inna net. I think it's time to walk away for the day before one of them snappy FBI guys shows up at my front door. I hope it's nice outside tomorrow. I need to get out more.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.