Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by blindshooter
This German Shepard size coyote lives in a semi-urban area.
I like snares, but this would work much better inside a large cardboard box. Would a coyote that size get kilt quick in a 330?
Again, asking for a friend.

His your friend a full blown retard wanting to trap a coyote in a semi-urban area with a bodygripper, which by the way is illegal anywhere in the lower 48?

The tard does run strong around here crazy
Legal don't have anything to do with the situation, its more of a SSS thing. Except he can't shoot.
The county can't or won't help.
Its dogs, two shepards that a drug dealer keeps for alarms. They are off the chain/cable more than on it. Every time the county shows up he is just legal enough to stop them from taking them. I told him I won't too sure that the 330 might just hit him on the forehead and send him off with one eye or some such chit. He wants to be quiet. If it was me I'd just shoot the fuggers and say they were attacking me but he thinks that might put the doper in revenge mode or something. Won't even ask them to leave live traps on his property for the same reason. He's 88 and somewhat crippled.
Sorry for being too cryptic.

Yet, here you are (or were, at least) promoting what I suspect is illegal trapping on an open forum. This isn't to mention way too many "he's" "the's" and "them's" to have any understanding of what the hell you're referring to. I presume the "German Shepard size coyote" is actually the "Its dogs, two shepards" and that was code to protect the guilty your friend, but that's about the only point I can decipher out of this thread.

The 'Tard does run strong....