I'll shoot someone's reloads if I've watched them reload or know them (and their work techniques) very, very well. And I make "reloads" for others, but it's usually part of a load workup after I've done the juju on a rifle, usually a rifle that should shoot better than it is. Biggest batch I've ever made is a little under 100 rounds, I don't reload just to reload, I'd rather cook up the formula for them and help THEM make their own (at my bench or theirs).

I shot one other guy's reloads as part of a diagnostic I was doing for another guy. Results were lousy out at the target and primers looked a bit flat, so it was only a couple groups, primers showed firm but not scary pressure. So, I pulled down a couple rounds, and sure enough, they were a half grain above book and were some other guy's "pet" that were in a box of 50, not developed for THAT rifle. So that kind of warned me off shooting anything "unknown." Pulled the rest, used the cases to do the usual workup, gave the package back saying "Don't shoot John Doe's reloads again. Make your own."

Known rifle, known loader, known load, sure. But any unknowns, no. Better to pull them down.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.