Yes I have done several. 12 and 8 bore were the most popular but I did six 4 bores and I did one 2 bore which according to the research I have done along with 2 associates in England, it seems I was the first man in documented history to build a sporting rifle in 2 bore. I can't be certain of that as a fact, but if anyone else did one before me (not counting punt guns and wall guns) We have not found any documentation of it.
Here is a pic of the muzzle. It's very close to the size of a golf ball.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]2 Bore muzzle by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
A few others too.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]100_1422 by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]100_1426 by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
I do have one 12 bore Rigby style left on the books that I will get done in about 3 years. The customer went through an ugly divorce and abandoned the project so it will be up for grabs. But I am not taking any new orders because of my age and the length of my back log. If you'd like a 12 bore, let me know, but I must be totally honest, it's not going to happen real soon. I am too old to be comfortable with super long back longs now, so I stopped taking on new work 4 years ago and I am all the way down to a 3 year back long now (I think)