Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Valsdad
HC,

Please define "Many"

Many are Dying Shortly After Getting Shot

Percent of the total of those inoculated might be a good place to start.

Actually, I looked at the percentage of those who died from covid diagnosis (of which there is no reliable diagnostic....of which there's no valid diagnostic) and it was less than the common flu. No surprise, because I considered the source.( It has been posted hundreds of times in other threads. )
However, the source said be afraid, be VERY AFRAID. I wonder why?
They destroyed the US economy and manipulated the world into the first stages of martial law with their highly orchestrated scare ops.

Then said source said, I have the solution....."...the final solution," unquote.

Here's just a small fraction of those who suffered adverse reactions and some to the point of death.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/covid-vaccine-reactions-rise-worldwide/
VAERS is grossly underrepresented of actual deaths and adverse rxns.
"
"Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections."

The descriptions, ages and what information has been provided by the killers is posted in the OP. VAERS Report.

The gts of the world and major controlled media has been shoveling down our throats every day how deadly the "pandemic" is and how they have the solution.
Every time in history that the powers that SHOULDN'T BE have brought about radical draconian changes it's been successfully done by the Problem/Reaction/Soln. Technique. Once you learn this, it is extremely easy to recognize their con.

I can only guess that those who buried their children, brothers, and parents think that their loved ones were not to be sacrificed as guinea pigs for the profit$ of others. That's just a guess based upon observing human nature.
If you want to believe the source and media, go ahead and go for it. I'm not gambling the odds when the house has a proven record of cheating and stealing.

That's all I got today.

Thanks HC guy,

again, very vague, same as "many"

VAERS is grossly underrepresented of actual deaths and adverse rxns.

Do they have any numbers or estimates besides "grossly underrepresented " that you can post for my enlightenment?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?