Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Huntz
I think Rush would say that his students from The University of The US Constitution ,that were under his tutelage should pick up the torch and carry it.I learned something every time I listened to him.He changed my life.I never met him ,but love him like a Brother.RIP Brother.

From the time i was a kid there was nothing but antihunting politically correct corksuckers on the airwaves who toed the antigun line subtly or blatantly. Anti-American corksuckers like Walter Cronkite and others pushing the Zionist Bolshevik agenda before it was given a name. Pukes one and all, on TV and Radio.

He was the first to be smart enough to realize there was a vast right wing who wanted the truth out there and he was smart enough to understand the enemy of America and smart enough to not come out and say it, but he laid the truth out there and let those with an open mind discover what he had about them, rather like Trump is now doing regarding letting the people see what pukes the Ds and Rinos are and what a pos Biteme is.

Well said!!

Illegitimi non carborundum