Originally Posted by Sheister
Thanks, I had found those but , being the cheapskate I am I was hoping some of the $50 Andersons would come up on a site and they would be anodized so I wouldn't have to deal with it. Had to add $10 for the Fire/Safe engraving on the receiver and $15 for shipping, not to mention the jig cost, but with Biden in office I would really like to get at least one ghost rifle before he bans the world out from under us....

Ordered the PSA special today also, so my wife is going to be chewing my butt in a few weeks when the CC bill comes in but I can blame Biden and she might even go along with it.... wink

Bob

Ha ha. Yeah, id blame Biden too. Glad you found one. I was going to point you to another shop 160 miles south east from you. They had about 30 80% lowers in stock, they were anodized black. I also asked one of the little hotties at oregon rifle works if they had any the other day and she said no. They did have some nice JP BCG's at decent prices and a chit ton of radian raptors for $85. Many more AR parts as well. As im sure you know. Its probably less than 10 miles from your house.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA