Originally Posted by MPat70
I never understood the hype either BUT, 7 years ago a customer was giving away Chipoo's (Chihuahua and toy poodle mix). Mother stopped feeding them at one month. Anyway, I brought one home thinking I would get a yapper that would hear intruders. I will tell you, she is the best little buddy ever. And no I don't wear skinny jeans! I actually used to make fun of a man with a foo-foo dog. Careful whatcha laugh at!

The father of my best friend in high school was an old school manly man - mechanic who owned a gas station, loved nothing better than to go to the dirt track and watch old beater car races and drink beer, that type of guy.

His wife bought a male white toy poodle she named Peppy, little yappy thing of about 12 pounds. He was aghast at first but apparently it won him over since it would always sit in his lap while they watched TV, except when someone walked by the house when it would jump up to the window and bark its head off. He never called him Peppy that I heard but always called him "Little Man".

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!