Originally Posted by RimfireArtist
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Unless the inserts are absolutely necessary for your application, how about going non-Com?

Chink Chink Chink Chink Chink..

l consider the inserts absolutely necessary for almost every scope I mount. There are a few where I could do w/o the inserts, but I do not know which they are until the mount is done.

With the trade deficit with China running $20 - 30 billion per month, the handful of us buying Burris rings (except for the 34mm) made in China is a drop in the ocean. What we need is a law that no dollar can come back into the U.S. for anything except the purchase of goods or services. If the Chinese could not buy our real estate and corporate shares the prices of their goods would sky-rocket, solving the problem over-night.

Please do explain further what you are talking about? Seriously, please do, as I have not heard of anyone running into such regularly occurring difficulty with other mounts as to forclude their utility. Are you working with some oddball firearms systems, or what?

Trade deficit blows, however, it is not my whole deal really... More like revelations of forced abortions and labor, oh, and that little Co19 thing, copyright and patent infringement, intellectual property theft, spying, Belts and Roads etc.... Different strokes. At least, we're free, unlike many Chinky Comrades, for now, to decide and discuss.

It'd be great if those Burris kgunts would stop producing in China all together, but, to those kgunts it doesn't seem to matter.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?