Anyone know a for sure way to guarantee I can get one of my turds to fossilize for the future edification of whatever type of being "Mankind" becomes?

Maybe find a highly mineralized spring and plant one in the sediments close enough to get a good dose of silicates and such, but not so close as to get soft and mushy and dissolve?

I'm doing this for the benefit of the Universe, Science and all that after all. I eat well, not a lot of processed food. There could be some important info passed down, as it seems there is so much consumption of junk food future scientists might think that was all this cohort of human life existed on. At least in developed countries.

I've got an abundance of material to work with. Some folks say I'm full of it.

I've left specimens all over the country and in parts of Baja, maybe Canada even. And not just in septic and sewage systems. Camping and hunting has allowed me to inoculate many areas of the country. Mostly in rural/wild areas, but sometimes due to emergency conditions maybe in a more urban setting, say the side of a highway. But my problem is I don't think any will survive for posterity.

Not only for the scientists of the future (Human, ALIEN, or some combination thereof), we have to consider the slumlords and renegades of the future, out in the plowed fields and on the hillsides, looking for artifacts. Can you imagine their surprise and happiness at finding a genuine 21st century petrified turd!

Be like jumping up and down in the field............"I found a turd, a fossilized dookie! Fugg them arrowheads and scrapers, how many of these does ol' Jonesy down the road have in his collection. I'm making a special shadowbox for this one, blue velvet for the background. Take it to the county fair and everything".

I need some help here folks. Anyone with experience in fossilizing stuff that can be transferred to "butthole Baby Ruths"?

The future will expect good results.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?