Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by rost495
Nothing attractive about them to me. Thats not racist. Just nothing there that I care for from what I've seen. Likely because they come from another country and mostly have different ideals than we have.

Of course if all you are worried about is the azz, I suppose thats a different thing. Azz is not very high in the list of important things in a woman.

You’re renting them, not buying them.

Dated a Vietnamese chick, she was very beautiful. Got a lot of attention from other women when I was out with her. Not bad in the sack but after two kids it was like fuqqing a pail of water.

Dated a Pinay chick. Not near as cute, but the best fuq I ever had, bar none.

The Chinese chicks I dated were kinda annoying. Not great in the sack and not very adventurous, but all good cooks.

Dated a Japanese chick for about a month. Fast mover. Tried to take over my life and was already planning to move in. GTFO!

Sri Lankan chick was absolutely stunning. Ebony hair with a natural kink. Rest of her was kinda kinky, too.

Ahh. A veritable cornucopia, The voice of experience.

My winner: Sri Lankan - a real back scratcher - didn't even notice as things were unfolding.....but in the mirror the next day, yikes! Something to be said for the Turks, too. Not rentals either.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough