Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Did he charge anything to your card? Do you have a signed purchase agreement? I'm just trying to understand how you can be sure it's 'your' truck. Auto dealers aren't known for their ethics during normal times, and these ain't normal. Hope you get your truck.

I'm willing to bet he's going to get shafted again. I wouldn't trust any car salesman. He thinks that's bad, try looking for an excellent condition used model. I was at a dealership a few weeks ago and upon inspection of the vehicle, I noticed that it had been repainted and schidty body work done to it. I told the car salesman that they should let people know when a vehicle has been repainted and whoever did the work sucks balls. I do better body work and that isn't even my profession. I left that car lot and didn't even look back. Carfax later asked me to give a review of the dealership. I did and got a real shidty email from the dealership, stating that my review was totally "inappropriate". Sometimes the truth hurts like a mother fugger...

Yup, that’s the best. I’ve had them call after I’ve left bad reviews and such, asking what they can do. I always tell them, I’m easy, be honest and act like you give a darn and I’m a loyal customer. Try to dupe me and let me catch on and I’ll let everyone I know and the inter webs know what happened.

Landers Toyota in northwest Arkansas bombarded me with “leave reviews” emails, so I left an honest review of my Tundra purchase. They didn’t like it. Called wanting to know what they could do to resolve it. Didn’t like my response that they should have resolved it in the buying process, not offer me complimentary detail service after I let the world know they sucked and lied to me.