Originally Posted by troublesome82
What I would really like is to be able to play the sound I have heard constantly for many years played back to the hearing consultant at the VA through her headphones! Condescending consultants are the norm here. I do not wish this screeching on anyone , as it it overwhelming some days!

Here is something that ALL of YOU GUYS should try, my dear wife some time in her 40s started hearing a noise in her head doc's did not know what it was and tried a few different things with no relive, one night as i was laying beside her I could actually hear the noise ,, kind of a swishing sound. so off to the doc OK i can hear that , NOBODY had thought of trying to hear the sound DA, SO then find out if someone else can hear the noise that you hear,
It turns out that she had a malformation of blood vessels inside the skull but outside of the brain, almost like a patch of steelwool of vessels and the sound was blood being forced through the restrictions .

I won't go through all the things they tried but the main thing that is important is some one else besides you can hear the noise, and that becomes the starting point of treatment.

If any of you want more info PM me

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky