Originally Posted by deflave
Approximately four weeks ago I was diagnosed with COVID 19. My initial symptoms were just a strong headache and loss of smell. But those symptoms quickly became the least of my problems. My breathing became weaker and weaker and I ended up having to spend five days in the hospital.

To make matters even worse, my wife and children ended up with the same diagnosis. But thankfully, their symptoms were nowhere near as bad as my own.

I won't bore everyone with the details, but suffice to say it was a very tough month. My doctor said I could have even died. To be fair I should admit that I have severe diabetes and high blood pressure as well. This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity. Two things I am working to remedy now that God has given me a second chance. I also had severe bronchitis when I was a kid and they say that could have had an effect as well.

I want to apologize to all the people I ridiculed concerning COVID 19 and the vaccine. Hindsight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now, I would have kept my mouth shut and taken this much more seriously. Would have saved myself and my family a lot of grief.

If you can get the vaccine, get the vaccine. And if you don't have to interact with people, don't interact with people until this all blows over.

Sounds like another one of Travis' April fools day pranks. I do not believe any of it.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS