22 bricks for sale, $20 each.

Apparently 22 bricks are in really high demand right now all around the country. I don't know what's so special about 22 bricks, I mean, why don't folks want 21 or 23 bricks? Why does it have to be exactly 22 bricks? Anyway, if you want 22 bricks, I got 22 bricks.

One lot of 22 bricks at $20 each is $440 total, and that includes shipping to the lower 48 in a USPS flat rate box. Flat rate shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be more. I do ship to California. I'll take cash, money orders and checks drawn on Nigerian banks, or better yet just send me your credit card and I'll run it through the scanner here and get it back to you in two or three months.

If you don't want the bricks pictured I can get all different kinds - red bricks, gray bricks, tan bricks, paving bricks, edging bricks, clay, cement, whatever. The store literally has tons and tons of them.

Since I can get so many there's no need to be the first to say "I'll take it!" Just send an email to jimaprphool.com letting me know how many boxes of 22 bricks you want.

[Linked Image]

(Disclaimer: Some of you may recognize that this is a recycled advertisement. Covid restrictions have caused a huge shortage of new April Fool's joke inventory, but if you wish to place one on back order we estimate a new supply of April Fool's jokes arriving in November.)

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!