Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
I have said this before, but it bears repeating: think what you want, but do not enter a conversation and expect everyone will agree with you. Like others, I am allowed my opinion.

Steve,

I write this post in good faith. I do not think anyone here takes exception to you having an opinion that differs from their own. I think what people have a problem with is when somebody disagrees with you, you tend to start with ad hominem attacks and condescension, and that rubs people the wrong way. Statements like “sshhhh”, “you have a problem”, “go take your meds”, etc., are belittling insults that indicate that you may expect that everyone should agree with you, and when they don’t you get offended/passive aggressive.

You are allowed your opinion on any given topic, but so is everybody else and there is no need to belittle, condescend, insult, etc. There are several people in this thread that I’ve never seen have conflict with anyone on this site, except with you. The purpose of this post is not to insult or argue with you, but simply to point out a trend that others have mentioned, for your consideration. We’re all here for enjoyment, and would all do well (you, included) to take the libertarian approach described in your post quoted above.

Very good points JS. Insults are never OK in my opinion. I've seen some posts that were down right childish. Respect is a fragile thing.

For me, I respect everyones choice when it comes to the vaccination, and expect the same in return. Those that believe people who dont get vaccinated are a danger to the rest of the population, simply havent been paying attention. I read this some weeks ago, and it had a big influence on my decision.

“The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.”

A former Chief Science Officer and Vice President for Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, agrees that the general administration of the experimental vaccines goes far beyond the scope of the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), and may indeed be a violation of the Nuremburg Code.

Former Chief Science Officer and Vice President for Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, says DO NOT take the vaccine