Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Just don't spray athletes foot spray on your sack if you get jock itch. You won't be able to get water in the tub fast enough.

Bb

Reminded me of an incident in high school. A friend had a bad case of jock itch and someone told him to use Jim Wade Foot Medicine. No spray, you swabbed it on with a dabber. After ball practice one day, after everyone had left but me, (he would give me a ride home), he got out the Jim Wade to give it a try. Swabbed it on goooood. After a minute of two, he went to jumping around, hollering, running in circles, and headed for the shower. Stood under the cold water for a few seconds, then broke and run out of the locker room, across the gym, and out the back door, butt naked. Last I saw of him for about 30 minutes, he was running down the fence row, beside the ball field, toward the woods. When he disappeared into the woods, in right field, he was gone.

I waited for a while and then I heard the back door to the gym shut. Looked out the locker room and here he come, slipping by the bleachers and went straight for the showers. He was muddy from head to toe. I asked him about it and he told me that after a minute or two the stuff went to burning and the shower didn't help at all, so he ran. Didn't know what he was running to or from, but he ran. Said when it dawned on him that he was in the woods, he was close to a pond and in it he went. Found out that taking mud and washing? the area helped, so he spent a good part of the time washing his area with mud. Finally the burning quit so he slipped back to the gym, took a shower, and called it a day. The next day in school, he was walking awfully funny.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21