I have no idea where Barnes VOR-TX ammo is produced. I do have a couple of boxes of VOR-TX 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition--which does not say where it was made. The only info on the box says it's copyrighted in 2017 by "Barnes Bullets, LLC. P.O.B. 620, Mona Utah." However, copyright had nothing to do with where it's made. (Interestingly, the small print on the box is both in English and French, perhaps to make it easier to sell in Canada--or at least Quebec. As far as I can ascertain, lead-free bullets are not required there--or in France itself--except perhaps in certain areas.)

Barnes was acquired by Remington in 2009, so we might suspect my ammo was made by Remington--or at the least, Remington supplied the Barnes headstamped brass to be loaded in Utah. But Remington's ammo plant in Lonoke, Arkansas was sold to Vista Outdoors last year--a conglomerate that owns many shooting-product companies, including Alliant Powder, CCI, Speer, Butler Creek, Weaver, etc. The Arkansas ammo plant is now back up and running again, but Barnes Bullets was sold to Sierra Bullets, so is no longer part of Remington.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck