6.5" single six in 22mag looked like Roundoaks but with std wood grips it came in a Mexican made and tooled belt and holster. Bought it from the lawyer who had an office next door to the hardware store I worked at, I was 15 he told me if my dad didn't like that he'd refund my money and take it back it cost me $40. Year and a half later I picked up a used old model single six with a 5.5" barrel and adj sights 22lr . Shot the hell out of it cost me $50 was sure I got screwed. Couple of years later a friend was interested in learning the pistol, we went out and burned a couple of boxes of mohawks and he shot himself in the foot. Yeah no sh*t had to haul his butt to the hospital and of course the cops got called and I got grilled. After that I never let anyone shoot it but me. Couple years later an old model 6.5" 357 mag followed me home ,shot the hell out of that learning to reload centerfire pistol ammo. My buddy who shot himself in the foot with the 22lr wanted to shoot it. I looked at him and told him go head but don't point it at your feet. He got it done without shooting himself again and eventually bought a Ruger security six for his use. I still have the 5.5" 22lr and never had it converted and you know I've never shot myself either but I have seen it happen and it really ain't pretty or funny
Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "