All-I am approaching 75 soon and will be selling my home shortly so its time to downsize. I have a dozen high end Marlins that I am going to sell. Two 1897 Cowboys, 6 each 336 Deluxes, 2 each Squirrel rifles, 1 39D and 1 39carbine and maybe a 1st year 39Mountie with 24" barrel. This is #2 on he list to go.

Marlin 39A DL Deluxe 22LR only made in 1961-1962 and 1963. There were a total of 3306 made all 3 years. This one is from 1963 and has a Marlin scope & sling on it. Marlin did send some out of the factory each year that had this scope and a sling on it. I am not saying this is one but does have a chance it could be. It is the correct scope. There is no paperwork with rifle to say it came from factory that way, There were around 300 to leave factory with scope and sling over the 3 years they were made. This one is in exc. cond. all around with very pretty wood. I can see through the scope but it isn't a Leupold. I will sell this one for $3200 shipped and insured in a hard case. Want to list both of these Marlin 39 ADL's at same time so there is a choice for the buyer. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by hunter718; 05/08/21.

NRA Benefactor Member