Shout out to those here who may be Jewish.

I have posed questions about the rebuilding of the Temple because it's mentioned in Bible prophecy.
That's why it matters to me. There's a timeline that I believe will eventually come to pass in our lifetime or later.

You guys put up with a lot and have much patience. It's kind of like those who view all who call themselves Christians with the TV preachers or the denomination that has little in common.
I talked to Orthodox Jews who would not consider the Reformed to be true Jews for instance.
Don't take it personally. I can only speak for myself, but I think some would agree that the banking elites that pay off politicians and manipulate gvts are separate from the guy who owns the bagel shop in Pittsburgh, the physicians at the local hospitals, and the loving Jewish mothers we know. I also have been blessed by those in my own extended family.

I pursued an interest in what the Books of Moses and the prophets have said about eternal life. If you ever wish to talk about that, feel free to connect. I have an open door policy to sincere discussions about the Holy Scripture.

Sincerely,

HC