Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

No, that's email from Zeiss and they said that about specific product when I called to clarify.

Well, if it's not written, then it's not a warranty exclusion/inclusion. It's not exactly rocket science. And nowhere have you shown that Zeiss specified the use of Zeiss-only products in their e-mail to you or in their literature. The hole is getting deep, so maybe it's time for you to stop digging LOL. After all, everyone here except you have grasped -- and understood -- this.

I answered your query honestly, with pertinent facts. You want to play childish fanboy games. Next you'll ask for me to tap their phones or drag a Zeiss rep to your house and have them sign an affidavit. The fact is you are ignorant on this topic because you lack the direct experience to speak to it.

You appear comfortable in your little kool aid soaked world of self delusion. I will leave you to it and your scopes from a company which, when convenient, claims their coatings do not have integrity equal to a cheap pair of eyeglasses.

I read what you posted...there is something wrong with your comprehension.

We chased that one in enough circles 'til it went to ground already.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s